Not working

Apr 3, 2013 at 4:10 AM
I tried to import this dll but project doesn't recognize it because it doesn't have a constructor to start off with (Object explorer doesn't show it)
I used settings.cs directly in the project and i get "System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.RuntimeClass is inaccessible due to its protection level for . Only public types can be processed" error when it executes serializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(T));.

Regards,
Ganesh
Apr 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM
styganesh wrote:
I used settings.cs directly in the project and i get "System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.RuntimeClass is inaccessible due to its protection level for . Only public types can be processed" error when it executes serializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(T));.
update: This happens when the class you are serializing is nested
May 14, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Edited May 14, 2015 at 10:58 AM
I could say this is the best way of saving Data in Local Storage on Win 8.1/WP.1 apps.

I am not able to use this library for Windows 8.1 Universal as it is not PCL but the Source code not even give a single error or warning and helped to save data locally without any headache. I was literally worried from couple of days intrying out all possibilities to save .xml file locally where I ended with "Access Denied" and "XML error". Finaly Struggle cam to end with this blog.

Thanks a lot.